- 1 Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Life-story , Essay , Article , Slogans , Biography
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Life-story , Essay , Article , Slogans , Biography
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Early Life
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was a great nationalist and a courageous freedom fighter of India. He was a representation to the chauvinism and energetic devotion. And this is the sole reason why each and every child in this country knows about him and adores his inspirational work for the freedom and independence of India. He was born in an Indian Hindu family in Cuttack, Orissa on January 23rd in 1897. His initial years of schooling were attained in his place of origin; nevertheless he completed his matriculation from Presidency College, Kolkata and he did graduation in the subject Philosophy from the Scottish Church College, University of Calcutta. Later he went to England and was approved for the Indian Civil Services Examination with 4th position.
Read Also : Biography of Abdul Kalam
Contribution of Netaji to Get Freedom of India
He was extremely dissatisfied with the dejected conditions of the other countrymen for the reason of their awful and brutal behavior by the Britishers. He was determined to join the nationalist association in the place of the civil service to help the natives of India through its freedom. He was influenced a lot with the loyalist Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das and was later on chosen as the Mayor of Kolkata and then the President of Indian National Congress. Soon after that he left the party because of the estimation differences with Mahatma Gandhi in 1939. After parting from the congress party, he founded his own Forward Bloc party.
Read Also : My Favourite Leader
Establishment of Azad Hind Fauj
He supposed that non-violence movement is not adequate to arrive at freedom from the British rule so he chose the opposite; the violence movement to fetch freedom in the nation. He went away to Germany and then to Japan where he made his very own Indian National armed forces, also known as the Azad Hind Fauj. He had incorporated some Indian prisoners of war as well as some Indian inhabitants of those countries in his Azad Hind Fauj to battle courageously against the British rule. He gave catchphrase or a slogan to his army named ‘Delhi Chalo’ and ‘Jai Hind’. He had motivated his army men through his splendid words of “Give me blood and I will give you freedom” to make the land of his birth free from the law of the Britishers.
Demise of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
It is well thought-out that Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose passed away in an air plane crash in the year 1945. According to the erudite opinion, the actual reason of his death was because of the third-degree burns due to the filled to its capacity Japanese plane crash.
The shocking news of the loss of such a great soul had wrecked all the hopes of his Indian National Army to struggle against the British rule. Even after his demise, he is still breathing with his vibrant patriotism in the heart of each and every citizen of India as an everlasting and never ending inspiration. The great works and assistance of Netaji have been marked in the history of India and are etched in the minds of each and every member who are born in this country.
Slogans By Subhash Chandra Bose
“Jai Hind “
“Give me blood and I will give you freedom”
- Essay on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Article on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- When was Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Demised ?
- When was Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose born ?
- Lifestory of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Subhas Chandra Bose Biography
Incoming search terms:
- netaji biography (2)
- Life and achievement of net and subash chandra bose (2)
- subhash chandra bose essay (2)
- subhash chandra bose slogan (2)
- slogan of shubhas chandr bose and aryabhatt (2)
- netaji subash biography (2)
- Nateji subhashchandra Bose Essay (1)
- life story of netaji (1)
- netaji (1)
- give me blood and i will give you freedom by nateji subhash chandra (1)
- essay – Netaji (1)
- essay on subhas chandra bose in english (1)
- essay on subbash chandra bose (1)
- English nataji subas Chandra (1)
- Biography of Netaji Subhas Chandra bose in English (1)
- write a short paragraph on my favourite leader APJ kalam (1)
- bibliography about the netaji in the topic of contributions towards nation (1)
- autobiography of subhas chandra bose essy (1)
- article on life of subhash chanda bose (1)
- an autobiographical study of subahash Chandra Bose topic (1)