Android, being the most preferred operating system for smartphones, offers us a plethora of apps that are free of cost. But when it comes to paid apps, we give it a second thought before installing it. We do not know whether the app would be worth the cost or maybe, we might get bored of the app too easily. In either cases, if you’ve paid for an app, then the money has gone down the drain for nothing. Now, this article is going to help you try a paid app for free to help you decide if you need to buy it. Read on to know how to get paid apps for free on your android phone.
The methods mentioned below may require you to install third-party apps on your phone. In order to install apps of these kind, you must allow App Installing Permissions from unknown sources in your phone’s settings. To do that go to Settings > Security and check the required option and now, your phone is ready to go.
Download Paid Apps For Free On Android
Blackmart is the king of android market and the best store to download almost all free and paid apps. It is a must-have for those who wish to try on every android app available. This app is also extremely user-friendly and consists of categorical divisions of all the android apps just like you can see on Play Store. You can even sort apps by either free or paid. Also, apps can also be sorted by ratings ,thereby, showcasing all the top apps at the top.
- Then install the paid app that you want for free from the search results.
- Once Blackmart is ready, open it and search the app that you are looking for by typing in the search box.
Mobogenie is just like Blackmart in its functioning. It provides you with the best resources to ensure your smartphone’s safety and regular updates are provided for free access to almost all paid apps for the android users. But, unlike the Blackmart app, you can’t download any of the apps directly. Instead, you’ll be redirected to Google Play. The uniqueness of this market lies in the fact that it gives you a lot more than just free access to paid apps. It bestows you with paid ebooks, paid music, paid movies and also allows you to download youtube videos to your device, all for free. It also contains file managers with a junk cleaner built in to clean up your phone. No,that’s not all. It displays a chick weather tab on your notifications bar too. What more do you need?
- Make sure you backup your phone first before downloading apps from this market.
- Install any app that you want just like you do with Play Store.
There are more than a thousand apps available in GetApk. All the apps are segregated into twenty five categories,thereby, making it easier to browse the apps. A new section has also been added to get a variety of apps, or a ‘Top 100’ section to find all of the most popular apps. Although this app is not the most user-friendly one, it stands apart in the fact that it contains all the versions of an app to download and not just the current, latest one.
- After downloading, search and click on the required app to view its page.
- In that page is provided the app’s description.
- To download the app, click on ‘GET’.
4Shared is more than just a virtual drive for storing your digital content and files. It’s more than just a service for sharing the content with friends and family. You can download apps, music, videos, eBooks that are paid for free too. The major disadvantage of 4Shared is that the files can be uploaded by any person. Often people upload fake files just to spam you with it.
- Firstly, you need to create an account on 4shared to use the app.
- Then, you can browse, download and upload files.
- Search the app using the search option, and sort out which type of extension you want as a result.
- For android app, choose apk as extension, perform the search and install the app for free.